Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Comment if You Have Any Thoughts

I am trying to improve this blog. Please comment if you have any thoughts on how I could do so, and I will try to add any functionality I can.

I took off the advertising - I made about $0.48 cents in 6 months - not that the point was to make money, but it was an experiment.

I am trying to take bottle pics with a real camera instead of my iPhone - but not always the case. Sam asked for better pics since he is into the labels, so when I can, I do.

I started a Twitter feed @365Wines if you would like to follow - please do so.

I started a Tumblr for 365Wines as well, although I haven't updated it yet. I am looking for a way to write blog posts from my iPhone. I think Tumblr can take text messages, and I also started a Posterous for 365Wines, although I haven't used it yet. If there was some way to feed it all into this blog - email, text and web posts.

I'm sure this technology exists, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Thank you for your input.

Cheers!

No comments: