Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank You To All My Readers

Thank you to all my 277 unique visitors this month (225 from the United States). Just a quick breakdown of where you are coming from:

21% California;
13% New York;
8.9% Connecticut;
8.3% Oregon;
8.2% Washington.

Very interesting stats. I use Quantcast, which I highly recommend for looking at traffic. They have great breakdowns.

It is great to see so many people reading my blog and commenting. Please feel free to add your thoughts to any wines I have reviewed - either yeah or nay.

Everyone's palate is different, and I have never said I have the best one. Wine is meant to be shared and evoke passion. Look at these comments for my negative post about Thumbprint Pinot that got people talking about how much they love the wine.

Keep sharing!

No comments: